Welcome to Gifted, More Able and Talented at LCHS.
Effective provision for GMAT students is provided in the classroom where a greater depth of understanding and a higher level of technique is fostered.
Enrichment for added breadth is employed as a strategy for motivating and challenging able students. Examples of GMAT activities are:
- Department clubs.
- Debating Competitions.
- Magistrates Court Competition.
- Lincolnshire Show School's Challenge.
- Science and Technology Competition at Lincoln University.
- Writing Club.
- Journalism Days.
- Poetry Slam.
- Book Reviews for the Lincolnshire Echo.
- Media Project.
- School Choir, School Orchestra, School Band.
- Local specialist trips e.g. Siemens, University, etc
- Wider ranging trips e.g. China
- Department enrichment/master classes.
- Challenges e.g. Maths Challenge
- Next >>