Welcome to the Physical Education Department.
The department boasts many fantastic facilities including:
* Refurbished changing rooms
* Swimming pool
* Sports Hall
* Floodlit ‘3G’ All Weather pitch
* Dance studio
* Fitness suite
* PE teaching room
* Four changing rooms
* Five netball and tennis courts
* Cricket and tennis pavilions
* Cricket wicket
* Field space for three football pitches, one rugby pitch, grass running track and rounders pitches.
The department offers a wide range of activities including: Netball, Hockey, Football, Rugby , Basketball, Badminton, Swimming, Personal Survival, Life Saving, Gymnastics, Trampolining, Table Tennis, Cross Country, Cricket, Rounders, Athletics, Tennis, Volleyball, Health Related Fitness and Dance.
We also offer a range of courses including: Sports Leaders level 1 and 2; Young Sports Leaders; Dance Leaders; GCSE PE; AS and A Level PE; BTEC First in Sport; BTEC National in Sport and Fitness.
- Next >>